Tarot Card Reading 04/18/2017
Card 1: How you feel about yourself »
The Hermit
You may be feeling lonely at this time or going through a period of introspection. If you are struggling to find answers to your questions give it time, they will come. This is a time for prudence and patience.
If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐๐
Card 2: What you want most right now »
The Hierophant
Right now you want to have someone around you that you can trust and confide in, knowing that they won't let you down.
There are moral issues here, knowing right from wrong, and you may feel that you need some advice or wise counsel from a teacher, priest, parent or someone you have a lot of respect for, in order to help you make the right decision.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐
Card 3: Your fears »
The Emperor
You are sensing that success is just around the corner but it feels elusive, just out of reach. You may be concerned that the support and help you want from your father, husband/partner or another man of significance in your life won't materialize.
Trust and ask for the help you need, and success will be yours.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐
Card 4: What is going for you »
The Moon
Despite the fear and bewilderment you feel, and the seeming difficulty of the path you have chosen, keep going - all will eventually turn out fine.
The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair; it also shows us how to be open to new and unexpected possibilities.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐๐
Card 5: What is going against you »
The Tower
However hard you try to control events they just won't go your way.
Unexpected challenges, upheaval and disappointment will bring expectations to an end.
Subconsciously you may have wanted a solution - you just didn't expect it to happen this way.
Use this period of change as an opportunity for a new beginning.
If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐๐
Card 6: The likely outcome »
The High Priestess
Your intuitive powers are at their height at this moment in time; only by listening carefully and trusting them completely can you embrace that power.
Do this and you will make strong, clear, self-assured decisions.
Allow for flexibility and expect promising outcomes.
Accuracy: ๐๐๐๐๐
Notes: I just lost a job, and then had to quit another job because of my anxiety. I've been feeling incredibly lost and somewhat empty lately. I have been feeling as if I have no one to trust or confide in, and I'm not sure where this road is leading me! I always feel as though the next big step of my journey is just around the corner, but it never seems as if it's going to arrive for me. It seems that I've been having every set back possible, and that the bad times are never going to end, but I know from all of the readings that I've been doing lately that I need to stop believing that bad things will happen and then bad things will not be drawn to me in such a way. I did an animal tarot reading and it honestly left me in tears. I'll be posting that reading on here soon. I'm trying to follow my intuition, work towards what I need to do, look for signs everywhere I can, and just enjoy my time here.
P.S. The kitty cat tarot deck is located here!






No comments:
Post a Comment